Rules for Xbox 360 game releases Version 1.0
These rules will be effective from 2007-XX-XX
Due to lack of common sense in alot of groups today.
Recommended tools for ripping games are
- Schtrom360XtractV3.0 or later
- Xbox Backup Creator v2.3 or later.
- A Brain (Do not attempt to rip a game if you haven't got a clue what you're doing)
2) Image file must:
- contain correct Video Partition
- contain correct Video Data
- contain correct Security Sectors
- contain correct PFI / DMI (Stealth)
- be iXtreme compatable according to XDVDMulleter Beta 9.2
- MAXIMUM compression MUST be used.
- Recovery records MUST be used.
- rar files MUST be 100MB in size.
- .dvd file packed with the main rar
- Release MUST include sfv & nfo file.
4) NFO must include:
-Gamespot/IGN, or similar link.
-Number of archive files/size.
5) Directory naming:
- Directories must be in the format:
Acceptable characters are as follows:
0123456789 . -_
- LANGUAGE is only required if not English, and must be full language name, not abbreviated. If multilingual use MULTIX
- MULTIX is REQUIRED if there is more than one language option (X being the amount of languages included).
- Region coding is REQUIRED
- If region free state the region of origin
- If Europe then use PAL
- If USA then use NTSC (i.e. If region free use USA. If not region free use NTSC)
- If Asia then use JPN/KOR/ASIA (JAP ok but JPN preferred)
- If releasing Xbox1 game for Xtreme firmware then use Game_Name-LANG-REGION-XBOXDVDX_for_XBOX360-GRP (Replace X with 5
- Propers based on stealth patches/security sectors not being included are NOT allowed, release the patch separately!
(See rule 7)
- Propers based on previous releases having bad dir names are NOT allowed
- If you must release the full game again, keep it INTERNAL.
- NFO must contain:
- Full release name of release the fix is intended for use with
- Detailed description of what is being fixed in the nfo, with full instructions on how to apply fix (supplying
tools, or links to tools if necessary)
- Dirname format: